Help us improve our Library guides with this 5 minute survey . We appreciate your feedback!
- UOW Library
- Key guides for students
Where to search when doing a literature review.
- Find examples of literature reviews
- How to write a literature review
- How to search effectively
- Grey literature
Aim to be as comprehensive as possible when conducting a literature review. Knowing exactly where to search for information is important.
Work through the steps to find out the best databases to search for information on your research topic.
1. Start with research databases
Scopus and Web of Science are good databases to start with for any research topic and literature review.
- Scopus Scopus is a large multidisciplinary database covering published material in the humanities and sciences. It also provides citation analysis of authors and subject areas. Searching Scopus tutorial - Includes access to Scival via expanded top menu (Elsevier personal registration required).
- Web of Science - Core Collection The leading citation index' of scholarly literature, chemical reactions and author information. Includes citation databases: Sciences Expanded (1965+), Social Sciences (1965+), Arts & Humanities (1975+). Conference Proceedings (1990+), Emerging Sources Citation (2005+) , Current Chemical Reactions (1985+) and Index Chemicus (1993+) Access InCites benchmarking & analytics tools via the menu bar at the top of the screen.
2. Focus your search with specific databases
Select two or three discipline/specialist databases to conduct your search for comprehensive results.
Our subject guides will help you find databases relevant to major subject areas in each discipline and specific materials relevant to your research.
- Discipline subject guides
- News sources
3. Find books, theses and more
If you're looking for a specific medium (book, thesis, journal, etc.) for your research, try the following:
- Finding Theses Help finding theses at UOW, Australia and around the world and how to access them
- Previous: How to search effectively
- Next: Grey literature
- Last Updated: Feb 17, 2023 9:08 AM
- URL: https://uow.libguides.com/literaturereview
A-Z databases | Library SEARCH | Learning Co-Op
Opening hours | Printing, copying & scanning | Services for students | Subject readings
Borrowing information | Borrowing from other libraries | Frequently Asked Questions | Give feedback
- UConn Library
- Literature Review: The What, Why and How-to Guide
- Writing Literature Review: Useful Sites
Literature Review: The What, Why and How-to Guide — Writing Literature Review: Useful Sites
- Getting Started
- How to Pick a Topic
- Strategies to Find Sources
- Evaluating Sources & Lit. Reviews
- Tips for Writing Literature Reviews
- Citation Resources
- Other Academic Writings
Literature Reviews: Useful Sites
The majority of these sites focus on literature reviews in the social sciences unless otherwise noted. For systematic literature reviews, we recommend you to contact directly your subject librarian for help.
- [REMOVE] How to Write a Historiography (Literature Review for History) This is an excellent site to learn how to write this particular literature review in History.
Writing Tutorials & Other Resources
- Literature Review Online Tutorial (North Carolina State University Libraries)
- Literature Review Tutorial (CQ University-Australia)
- Paraphrase: Write it in Your Own Words (OWL Purdue Writing Lab)
- Quoting and Paraphrasing (UW-Madison's Writing Center)
- Synthesize the Literature Review: A Research Journey Presentation from Harvard's Graduate School of Education on synthesizing literature.
Where to Find Stand-Alone Lit. Reviews
Annual Review's journals are journals that specialize to publish stand-alone literature reviews for a particular subject or field. Check out the links below to see example of how literature reviews are written in different fields.
- Annual Review of Anthropology
- Annual Review of Political Science
- Annual Review of Sociology
- Sample Literature Review From Annual Review of Sociology
- [REMOVE] List of eJournals for Annual Reviews in a variety of subject fields List of annual review journals. As you scan the list, notice the ones that listed your specific subject area.
Resources for Writing
Uconn writing center.
- Writing Center: Graduate Student Support Learn what type of services are offered to support graduate students' writing needs
- << Previous: Tips for Writing Literature Reviews
- Next: Citation Resources >>
- Last Updated: Sep 21, 2022 2:16 PM
- URL: https://guides.lib.uconn.edu/literaturereview
Jessie Ball duPont Library
- Examples & Tutorials
Using Databases to Find Literature Reviews
- Need Research Help?
Most specialized databases will have scholarly articles that are either literature reviews or have a review of the literature as an introduction to the research. Keys to finding them in some of our best databases are:
- << Previous: Examples & Tutorials
- Next: Need Research Help? >>
- Last Updated: Oct 10, 2022 2:45 PM
- URL: https://library.sewanee.edu/litreview
- Find Articles
- Find Research Guides
- Find Databases
- Ask a Librarian
- Learn Research Skills
- How-To Videos
- Borrow from Another Library (Sewanee ILL)
- Find Audio and Video
- Find Reserves
- Access Electronic Resources
- College Students
- The School of Theology
- The School of Letters
- Community Members
Spaces & Places
- Center for Leadership
- Center for Speaking and Listening
- Center for Teaching
- Floor Maps & Locations
- Ralston Listening Library
- Research Help
- Study Spaces
- Tech Help Desk
- Writing Center
About the Library
- Where is the Library?
- Library Collections
- New Items & Themed Collections
- Library Policies
- Library Staff
- Friends of the Library
Jessie Ball duPont Library, University of the South
178 Georgia Avenue, Sewanee, TN 37383
MIT Libraries logo MIT Libraries
Literature: free e-journals, literary associations, & other sites.
- Reference Works
- Literary Periods/Genres
- Free E-journals, Literary Associations, & Other Sites
Table of Contents
Bibliographies, electronic text centers.
- Free E-Journals
- Literary Meta-Sites
- Bibliography of Studies on the MLAIB International Bibliography Maintained by Faye Christenberry, English Studies Librarian at the University of Washington. Originally compiled by Scott Stebelman.
- Studies of Interest to English & American Literature Librarians A quite comprehensive bibliography that "cumulates citations appearing in Biblio-Notes: Issued by the English and American Literature Section of the Association of College & Research Libraries, a division of the American Library Association."
These titles below are free and open to all visitors.
- Arts & Letters Daily, current year only
- Bryn Mawr Classical Review
- DHQ (Digital Humanities Quarterly)
- Early Modern Literary Studies
- EBR: Electronic Book Review
- Film-Philosophy Journal
- Other Voices: The (e)journal of Cultural Criticism
- Postmodern Culture
- Romantic Circles Reviews
- Romanticism and Victorianism on the Net
- The Medieval Review (formerly the Bryn Mawr Medieval Review)
- The New Compass: A Critical Review (2003-2004)
- World Picture
- Electronic Texts at the University of Virginia Contains information about the Electronic Text Center (1992-2007), an early repository of electronic texts.
- Oxford Text Archive The archive "exists to serve the interests of the academic community by providing low-cost archival and dissemination facilities for electronic texts."
- Alex Catalogue of Electronic Texts "This is a collection of public domain and open access documents with a focus on American and English literature as well as Western philosophy. Its purpose is to help facilitate a person’s liberal arts education."
- Modern Language Association
Literary Meta-Sites (Websites with Broad Coverage of Literary Resources)
- ASLE online The Association for the Study of Literature and Environment website deals with literature that considers the relationship between human beings and the natural world. It covers the genres of literary nonfiction, nature poetry, and environmental fiction, including ecofeminism.
- Voice of the Shuttle: Literature in English Probably provides the broadest coverage of literature related resources on the net. Maintained by Alan Liu (U C Santa Barbara). Includes its own search engine.
- Literary Resources on the Net A huge collection of literature resources organized by period. Maintained by Jack Lynch (U. of Penn.). Includes its own search engine.
- Anglistik Guide A subject guide to scholarly material in Anglo-American language and literature. Maintained at the State and University Library of Gñttingen. Resources are catalogued using a set of Dublin Core metadata.
- Bibliographical Society of the University of Virginia founded in 1947 at the University of Charlottesville in order to promote interest in books and manuscripts, maps, printing, the graphic arts and bibliography, and textual criticism. It publishes Studies in Bibliography. http://etext.virginia.edu/bsuva/sb/
- Council of Literary Magazines and Presses Provides support for "creative voices of communities underrepresented in the mainstream culture."
- SHARP(Society for the History of Authorship, Reading and Publishing) A web site that includes a great deal of material on printing and publishing history. It contains links to many organizations, exhibits, projects, conferences, teaching resources, journals, etc. dealing broadly with the history of the book.
Comparative Media Studies, Literature, Philosophy, and Theater Arts Librarian
More ways to get help
If I'm not available to answer your question, please feel free to consult with one of my colleagues:
Ask Us Ask a question, make an appointment, give feedback, or visit us.
- << Previous: Literary Periods/Genres
- Last Updated: Jan 23, 2023 10:57 AM
- URL: https://libguides.mit.edu/lit
FGCU Alert: ALL CLEAR. FGCU’s Alert System Test is now complete. Stay Informed! Download the FGCU RAVE Guardian Eagle App to chat or send photos to UPD Dispatch in real time. .
Conducting and writing literature reviews.
- Literature Review -- What?
- Locating Resources for Literature Reviews
- Writing the Literature Review
- APA Citation Help
Try Google Scholar!
Google Scholar is excellent for finding comprehensive research on a topic. Set your preferences to FGCU library or access Google Scholar from our databases page to connect to full text access though the FGCU library.
Start With Multidisciplinary Databases
- Google Scholar This link opens in a new window
Before You Search, Select a Topic
- Write your topic in the form of a question .
- Brainstorm keywords and related terms .
- Find background information on your topic using subject encyclopedias or handbooks. Hint: Search the EagleSearch box for your topic and combine with encyclopedias or handbooks to see what resources are available. A better understanding of your topic can help you narrow down and focus your search.
- Search relevant databases for articles using keywords . Use more than one database!
- Are you finding additional terms or subject headings related to your search? Jot down some of these terms and revise your search terms as necessary.
- Scan the articles with a critical eye. Ask who, what, when, where, why? An excellent resource for analyzing references is Critically Analyzing Information Sources by the Cornell University Libraries.
- Is your topic researchable? Are you finding enough articles? If not, revise your search or topic and begin the process again.
Selecting Articles for Your Review
- To find studies or literature review articles on your topic, combine your topic with such terms as “literature review” OR “empirical study”. ( In some databases you can narrow your search to literature reviews, qualitative studies, empirical studies, etc. )
- Are there key authors or studies that have been cited numerous times related to your topic?
- An excellent resource to use while you are selecting materials is The Literature Review: A Few Tips on Conducting It by the University of Toronto Libraries.
Identifying Peer-Reviewed Journals
For help in locating peer reviewed journals, see
- Scholarly vs. Peer-Reviewed (a 2-minute video)
- Peer Review in 3 minutes
- Popular vs. Scholarly Publications (a 5-minute video)
- Popular vs. Scholarly Publication (a 5-minute video)
- << Previous: Literature Review -- What?
- Next: Writing the Literature Review >>
- Library Catalog
- Course Reserves
- Archives & Special Collections
Borrow & Request
- Group Study Rooms
- Interlibrary Loan
- Circulation Forms & FAQ's
- Suggest Materials
- Subject Librarians
- Research Guides
- Instructional Materials
- First Year Students
- Citation Help
- For Faculty
- Software & Hardware
- Loanable Technology
- Media Production Studio
- 3D Printing
- Remote Access
- Calendar / Hours
- Employee Directory
- Giving to the Library
Florida Gulf Coast University Library
(239) 590-7600 | Library Webmaster
FLORIDA GULF COAST UNIVERSITY
- Main Website
- April Papers
- June Papers
- July Papers
5 Tools for Easy Literature Review (With 2 Bonus Tools)
Context matters. It matters when you’re watching a movie, when you’re part of a conversation, and it certainly matters when you’re presenting a research paper. Leaving it out of your article can be not only confusing but also disingenuous to your audience.
That’s where a literature review comes into play. And we’re here to discuss what is a literature review and how you can have an easier time writing it.
What is a literature review?
Your literature review is the lore behind your research paper. It comes in two forms, systematic and scoping , both serving the purpose of rounding up previously published works in your research area that led you to write and finish your own. A literature review is vital as it provides the reader with a critical overview of the existing body of knowledge, your methodology, and an opportunity for research applications.
Some steps to follow while writing your review:
- Pick an accessible topic for your paper
- Do thorough research and gather evidence surrounding your topic
- Read and take notes diligently
- Create a rough structure for your review
- Synthesis your notes and write the first draft
- Edit and proofread your literature review
Tools to streamline your literature review
A literature review is one of the most critical yet tedious stages in composing a research paper. Many students find it an uphill task since it requires extensive reading and careful organization .
Using the tools listed here, you can make your life easier by overcoming some of the existing challenges in literature reviews. From collecting and classifying to analyzing and publishing research outputs, these improve your productivity without additional effort or expenses.
SciSpace is a one-stop solution for an effective literature search and barrier-free access to scientific knowledge. It is a massive repository where you can find millions of peer-reviewed articles and full-text PDF files. You can use the platform in various ways to optimize your workflow.
Find the right information
The comprehensive search filter, teamed with the ' Trace ' does a quick and easy job of finding what you want. You can narrow down on papers based on PDF availability, year of publishing, document type, and affiliated institution. Then, once you find the right paper, you can use the Trace feature to find related papers, authors, topics, and more.
Find instant explanations for papers and their abstracts
SciSpace has an AI assistant called SciSpace Copilot . Its primary function is to explain papers in simple terms. You can highlight text, clip maths and tables, and ask any question you're curious about. Copilot will give you an instant answer. While you're conducting a literature review, you can use Copilot to get a better clarity on the abstract and decide how relevant the paper is to your project.
Assess credibility of papers
Since a literature review forms the foundation of your research, it should come from credible and peer-reviewed origins. Sometimes even grey literature. SciSpace Discover helps you assess the quality of a source by providing an overview of its references, citations, and performance metrics.
Get the complete picture in no time
SciSpace Discover’s personalized suggestion engine helps you stay on course and get all the information related to the topic from one place. Every time you visit an article page , it provides you links to related papers. Besides that, it helps you understand what’s trending, who are the top authors, and the leading publishers on a topic.
Conveniently refer sources
To ensure you don't lose track of your sources, it’s best to make notes while doing your research. SciSpace Discover makes this step effortless. Click the 'Cite' button on an article page, and you will receive preloaded citation text in multiple styles. All you have to do is copy-paste it into your manuscript.
Mendeley Citation Manager is a free web and desktop application. It helps simplify your citation management workflow significantly. Here are some ways you can speed up your referencing game with Mendeley.
Generate citations and bibliographies
Easily add references from your Mendeley library to your Word document, change your citation style, and create a bibliography, all without leaving your document.
It allows you to access your references quickly. Search for a term, and it will return results by referencing the year, author, or source.
Add sources to your Mendeley library by dragging PDF to Mendeley Reference Manager. Mendeley will automatically remove the PDF(s) metadata and create a library entry.
Read and annotate documents
It helps you highlight and comment across multiple PDFs while keep them all in one place using Mendeley Notebook . Notebook pages are not tied to a reference and let you quote from many PDFs.
Zotero is a free, open-source tool for managing citations that works as a plug-in on your browser. It helps you gather the information you need, cite your sources, lets you attach PDFs, notes, and images to your citations, and create bibliographies.
Import research articles to your database
Search for research articles on a keyword, and add relevant results to your database. Then, select the articles you are most interested in, and import them into Zotero.
Add bibliography in a variety of formats
With Zotero, you don’t have to scramble for different bibliography formats. Simply use the Zotero-Word plug-in to insert in-text citations and generate a bibliography.
Share your research
You can save a paper and sync it with an online library to easily share your research for group projects. Zotero can be used to create your database and decrease the time you spend formatting citations.
Sysrev facilitates screening, collaboration, and data extraction from academic publications, abstracts, and PDF documents using machine learning. The platform is free and supports public and Open Access projects only.
Some of the features of Sysrev include:
Group labels can be a powerful concept for creating database tables from documents. When exported and re-imported, each group label creates a new table. To make labels for a project, go into the manage -> labels section of the project.
Group labels enable project managers to pull table information from documents. It makes it easier to communicate review results for specific articles.
Track reviewer performance
Sysrev's label counting tool provides filtering and visualization options for keeping track of the distribution of labels throughout the project's progress. Project managers can check their projects at any point to track progress and the reviewer's performance.
Tool for concordance
The Sysrev tool for concordance allows project administrators and reviewers to perform analysis on their labels. Concordance is measured by calculating the number of times users agree on the labels they have extracted.
Colandr is a free, open-source, internet-based analysis and screening software based on machine learning. It was designed to ease collaboration across various stages of the systematic review procedure. The tool can be a little complex to use. So, here are the steps involved in working with Colandr.
Create a review
The first step to using Colandr is setting up an organized review project. This is helpful to librarians who are assisting researchers with systematic reviews.
The planning stage is setting the review's objectives along with research queries. Any reviewer can review the details of the planning stage. However, they can only be modified by the author for the review.
In this phase, users can upload their results from database searches. Colandr also offers an automated deduplication system.
The system in Colandr will discover the combination of terms and expressions that are most useful for the reader. If an article is selected, it will be moved to the final step.
Colandr data extraction is more efficient than the manual method. It creates the form fields for data extraction during the planning stage of the review procedure. Users can decide to revisit or modify the form for data extraction after completing the initial screening.
SRDR+ is a web-based tool for extracting and managing systematic review or meta-analysis data. It is open and has a searchable archive of systematic reviews and their data.
7. Plot Digitizer
Plot Digitizer is an efficient tool for extracting information from graphs and images, equipped with many features that facilitate data extraction. The program comes with a free online application, which is adequate to extract data quickly.
Writing a literature review is not easy. It’s a time-consuming process, which can become tiring at times. The softwares mentioned in this blog do an excellent job of maximizing your efforts and helping you write literature reviews much more efficiently. With them, you can breathe a sigh of relief and give more time to your research.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. what is rrl in research.
RRL stands for Review of Related Literature and sometimes interchanged with ‘Literature Review.’ RRL is a body of studies relevant to the topic being researched. These studies may be in the form of journal articles, books, reports, and other similar documents. Review of related literature is used to support an argument or theory being made by the researcher, as well as to provide information on how others have approached the same topic.
2. What are few softwares and tools available for literature review?
• SciSpace Discover
3. How to generate an online literature review?
The Scispace Discover tool, which offers an excellent repository of millions of peer-reviewed articles and resources, will help you generate or create a literature review easily. You may find relevant information by utilizing the filter option, checking its credibility, tracing related topics and articles, and citing in widely accepted formats with a single click.
4. What does it mean to synthesize literature?
To synthesize literature is to take the main points and ideas from a number of sources and present them in a new way. The goal is to create a new piece of writing that pulls together the most important elements of all the sources you read. Make recommendations based on them, and connect them to the research.
5. Should we write abstract for literature review?
Abstracts, particularly for the literature review section, are not required. However, an abstract for the research paper, on the whole, is useful for summarizing the paper and letting readers know what to expect from it. It can also be used to summarize the main points of the paper so that readers have a better understanding of the paper's content before they read it.
6. How do you evaluate the quality of a literature review?
• Whether it is clear and well-written.
• Whether Information is current and up to date.
• Does it cover all of the relevant sources on the topic.
• Does it provide enough evidence to support its conclusions.
7. Is literature review mandatory?
Yes. Literature review is a mandatory part of any research project. It is a critical step in the process that allows you to establish the scope of your research and provide a background for the rest of your work.
8. What are the sources for a literature review?
• Conference proceedings
• Company reports
• Some government publications
• Articles by professional associations
• Citation indexes
• Statistical data from government websites
9. What is the difference between a systematic review and a literature review?
A systematic review is a form of research that uses a rigorous method to generate knowledge from both published and unpublished data. A literature review, on the other hand, is a critical summary of an area of research within the context of what has already been published.
You might also like
AI tools for researchers: Optimize your workflows with these research assistants
Research Methodology: Everything You need to Know
How To Write a Research Question
- Student Login
- No-Cost Professional Certificates
- COVID-19 Response
- Call Us: tel:888-549-6755
- Search site Search our site Search Now Close
- Request Info
Skip to Content (Press Enter)
15 Educational Search Engines College Students Should Know About
By Anna Heinrich on 03/22/2017
After hours spent scrolling through Google and pulling up endless clickbait results, you’re frustrated with the internet. You have a paper to write, homework to do and things to learn—and this degree isn’t going to earn itself. You know you won’t get away with citing Wikipedia or Buzzfeed in your research paper. Even the big news engines aren’t scholarly enough. You need reputable sources for your homework, and you need them now.
With so many resources online, it’s hard to narrow it down and find ones that are not only reliable and useful, but also free for students. We’ve saved you the time and picked out our 15 best free search engines for research.
15 Scholarly search engines every student should bookmark
1. google scholar.
Google Scholar was created as a tool to congregate scholarly literature on the web. From one place, students have the ability to hunt for peer-reviewed papers, theses, books, abstracts and articles from academic publishers, professional societies, preprint repositories, universities and other scholarly organizations.
2. Google Books
Google Books allows web users to browse an index of thousands of books, from popular titles to old, to find pages that include your search terms. Once you find the book you are looking for, you can look through pages, find online reviews and learn where you can get a hard copy.
3. Microsoft Academic
Operated by the company that brings you Word, PowerPoint and Excel, Microsoft Academic is a reliable, comprehensive research tool. The search engine pulls content from over 120 million publications, including scientific papers, conferences and journals. You can search directly by topic, or you can search by an extensive list of fields of study. For example, if you’re interested in computer science, you can filter through topics such as artificial intelligence, computer security, data science, programming languages and more.
WorldWideScience , which refers to itself as “The Global Science Gateway,” is operated by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information—a branch of the Office of Science within the U.S. Department of Energy. The site utilizes databases from over 70 countries. When users type a query, it hits databases from all over the world and will display both English and translated results from related journals and academic resources.
Science.gov is operated and maintained by the Office of Science and Technical Information, the same department that collaborates on WorldWideScience.org. This search engine pulls from over 60 databases, over 2,200 websites and 200 million pages of journals, documents and scientific data. Search results can be filtered by author, date, topic and format (text or multimedia).
6. Wolfram Alpha
A self-described “computational knowledge engine,” Wolfram Alpha does not so much provide search results as it does search answers. Simply type in a topic or question you may be interested in, such as, “What is the function of the pancreas?” and the answer will show up without making you scroll through pages of results. This is especially handy for those in need of math help.
With its minimalist design, Refseek doesn’t look like much. However, the engine pulls from over one billion web pages, encyclopedias, journals and books. It is similar to Google in its functionality, except that it focuses more on scientific and academic results—meaning more results will come from .edu or .org sites, as well as online encyclopedias. It also has an option to search documents directly—providing easy access to PDFs of academic papers.
8. Educational Resources Information Center
Populated by the U.S. Department of Education, the Educational Resources Information Center (ERIC) is a great tool for academic research with more than 1.3 million bibliographic records of articles and online materials. ERIC provides access to an extensive body of education-related literature including journal articles, books, research syntheses, conference papers, technical reports, policy papers and more. With more than eight million searches each month, it’s no wonder why this search engine is a great web source for education.
9. Virtual Learning Resources Center
The Virtual Learning Resources Center (VLRC) is an online index hosting thousands of scholarly websites, all of which are selected by teachers and librarians from around the globe. The site provides students and teachers with current, valid information for school and university academic projects using an index gathered from research portals, universities and library internet subject guides recommended by teachers and librarians.
iSeek is a great search engine for students, teachers and administrators alike. Simply ask a question or enter search topics or tools, and iSeek will pull from scholastic sources to find exactly what you are looking for. The search engine is safe, intelligent and timesaving—and it draws from trusted resources from universities, government and established non-commercial sites.
ResearchGate is a unique social networking site for scientists and researchers. Over 11 million researchers submit their work, which totals more than 100 million publications, on the site for anyone to access. You can search by publication, data and author, or you can even ask the researchers questions. Though it’s not a search engine that pulls from external sources, ResearchGate’s own collection of publications provides a hearty selection for any inquisitive scholar.
The Bielefeld Academic Search Engine (BASE) prides itself as being “one of the world’s most voluminous search engines especially for academic web resources.” Utilizing 4,000 sources, the site contains results from over 100 million documents. The advanced search option allows users to narrow their research—so whether you’re looking for a book, review, lecture, video or thesis, BASE can provide the specific format you need.
Infotopia describes itself as a “Google-alternative safe search engine.” The academic search engine pulls from results that have been curated by librarians, teachers and other educational workers. A unique search feature allows users to select a category, which ranges from art to health to science and technology, and then see a list of internal and external resources pertaining to the topic. So if you don’t find what you’re looking for within the pages of Infotopia, you will probably find it in one of its many suggested sites.
14. PubMed Central
This site is perfect for those studying anything related to healthcare or science. PubMed Central is operated by the National Center for Biotechnology Information, a division of the U.S. National Library of Medicine. The database contains more than 3 million full-text journal articles. It’s similar to PubMed Health , which is specifically for health-related research and studies, and includes citations and abstracts to more than 26 million articles.
15. Lexis Web
Researching legal topics? Lexis Web is your go-to for any law-related inquiries you may have. The results are drawn from legal sites, which can be filtered by criteria such as news, blog, government and commercial. Users can also filter results by jurisdiction, practice area, source and file format.
Pulling up an Internet search might be second nature to you by now. But a little forethought into where you begin your hunt can make your life much easier. Save yourself the time wading through basic Google search results and utilize some of these tools to ensure your results will be up to par with academic standards.
As a student at Rasmussen University, you’ll have access to library resources and librarians to help you with your research or writing for any of our classes. Visit our student experience page to learn more about the support you’ll have at Rasmussen University.
EDITOR’S NOTE: This article was originally published in December 2009. It has since been updated to include information relevant to 2017.
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Share on Pinterest
- Share on LinkedIn
Request More Information
Talk with an admissions advisor today. Fill out the form to receive information about:
- Program Details and Applying for Classes
- Financial Aid and FAFSA (for those who qualify)
- Customized Support Services
- Detailed Program Plan
There are some errors in the form. Please correct the errors and submit again.
Please enter your first name.
Please enter your last name.
There is an error in email. Make sure your answer has:
- An "@" symbol
- A suffix such as ".com", ".edu", etc.
There is an error in phone number. Make sure your answer has:
- 10 digits with no dashes or spaces
- No country code (e.g. "1" for USA)
There is an error in ZIP code. Make sure your answer has only 5 digits.
Please choose a School of study.
Please choose a program.
Please choose a degree.
The program you have selected is not available in your ZIP code. Please select another program or contact an Admissions Advisor (877.530.9600) for help.
The program you have selected requires a nursing license. Please select another program or contact an Admissions Advisor (877.530.9600) for help.
Rasmussen University is not enrolling students in your state at this time.
About the author
Anna is a Copywriter at Collegis Education who researches and writes student-focused content on behalf of Rasmussen University. She believes the power of the written word can help educate and assist students on their way to a rewarding education.
Posted in Student Success
- college life
- college student resources
- college student tips
Jordan Jantz | 08.01.2022
Kirsten Slyter | 05.30.2022
Carrie Mesrobian | 02.28.2022
Carrie Mesrobian | 02.14.2022
This piece of ad content was created by Rasmussen University to support its educational programs. Rasmussen University may not prepare students for all positions featured within this content. Please visit www.rasmussen.edu/degrees for a list of programs offered. External links provided on rasmussen.edu are for reference only. Rasmussen University does not guarantee, approve, control, or specifically endorse the information or products available on websites linked to, and is not endorsed by website owners, authors and/or organizations referenced. Rasmussen University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, an institutional accreditation agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
- Leading in the Post-COVID World
- Leadership Development
- Top C-Suite Interviews
- Women in Leadership
- Career and Learning
- Corporate Governance
- Culture & Lifestyle
- Legal Services
- Future Series
- Accelerator Series
- Emerging Ideas
- Design Thinking
- Business Model
- Latest News
- Digital Transformation
- Artificial Intelligence
- Blockchain & Crypto
- Big Data & Analytics
- Computer & Software
- Internet of Things
- Business Mobility & E-Commerce
- Industry 4.0 & Manufacturing
- Gaming & Entertainment
- Product and Service Reviews
- Strategic Spotlight
- People Management
- Remote Work
- Organisational Change
- Crisis Management
- Global Business
- Luxury Strategy
- Personal Finance
- Social Media
- Business Process
- Transportation & Business Fleet
- Succession Planning
- Climate Change & Green Business
- Social Impact
- Health & Wellness
- Home Improvement
- Top Executive Education with Best ROI
- Online Degrees and Courses
- Featured Top Courses
- The Better Boards Podcast Series
- Best Partners for Business Growth
- David De Cremer on Management
- Delivering Innovation – Accenture Research
- A Special Report on AI and Humans by AiTH, NUS Business School
- Success through the Lorange Network
- Surdak on Technology
- MacGregor on Chief Wellbeing Officer
- Female Leadership In Our Time
- Europe’s recovery is possible. This is how…
- John Sutherland on Leadership and Teamwork
- Editors’ Pick
- Events Partnership
- Travel & Leisure
- Our Mission
- Top Executive Education
- Guidelines for Authors
- Past Covers
- Terms and Conditions
5 Best Literature Review Writing Services – Literature Review Writing Help
Are literature reviews your worst nightmare in college? If you are on the verge of giving up on your English test because of such a task, here is some good news for you! We present five of the best literature review writing services that will get you out of that murky situation in an instant. With every one of these literature review services, you will be able to identify where your weak point is and which service best gives you a breakthrough. To ensure that we deliver a perfect assignment in this review, we will encompass the following metrics:
- The speed of their writers
- If they deliver custom papers
- The success rate of their literature review writing help
- If there are any plagiarism concerns in the projects they complete
- What particular literature review writing service is best for
Choose The Best Literature Review Writing Service Online
You will be able to identify the best place to buy literature reviews in the US and score highly.
Hawkeyes are necessary as we proceed to this next section.
1. PapersForge – Best For Custom Literature Review Writers
PapersForge is one of the most reputable literature review writing services, known for the timely delivery, top-notch team of UK and US writers well-versed in the different disciplines, and great customer support available 24/7. Do you know that feeling that comes when you get a paper that matches every bit of your writing style? Well, that is what satisfied clients have to say about papersforge.com. This literature review writing service is famous for taking up students’ instructions and producing a well-thought-out, professional paper. The literature review writing service reviews on this company show that their papers’ quality stands at 4.98/5.
Those who have been using it say that it is almost close to impossible to get a revision or retake when you use the services of their literature review writers. When it comes to customer service, the rating stands at 9/10. Their assistants are always available to take up any inquiry and ensure that the client is satisfied in the end. Papersforge.com has a responsive and active online live chat, facilitating smooth communication between the client and the literature review paper writer.
Whatever problem you might have with your literature paper, these gurus will always have a solution. Better still, they have prolific writers from the UK who understand every assignment dropped on their desks. You will always feel confident when you assign any literature project to their writers. Some of the areas you will find assistance with include:
- Write my graduate scientific literature review.
- Dissertation literature review writing services
- Custom law essay writing help
- APA literature review
- Article review
- Environmental literature review writer
Their competent US literature review writers understand the dynamics of every task assigned. They will always turn around a technical and tedious paper into a straightforward and exciting project. Trust them with any paper today and let their British writers put your name on the list of top students!
This US literature review writing service offers students all the benefits necessary for their success and satisfaction. You will never buy a dissertation literature review from them and feel a sense of regret in any way. The list of benefits includes:
- Top-notch writers: Their literature review writers are excellent communicators, and you will be amazed at their communication skills. They understand your exact instructions and organize your paper to smoothen the heart of your lecturer, who is a strict grader.
- They are timely helpers: Time is always the defining factor in any project. These writers always beat deadlines and help students avoid penalties for late submissions.
- You only pay for a finished project: Their payment policy dictates that you can only remit the full payment once you feel that the paper meets all your requirements and is 100% original. There are no upfront payments on this custom literature review writing service.
These and much more can only become a reality if you try out their literature review writing services today.
I would recommend this top-rated literature review writing service to any student struggling with their college papers at any stage.
2. PenCamp – Best For Thematic Literature Review Help
Having a literature review service that has a specialty is one big plus since you are sure of tip-top grades in that niche. As such, Pen.camp has continued to deliver quality and high-grade thematic literature review writing services. Students who continue to use this help with writing a literature review say that these writers are geniuses at it. Furthermore, they deliver projects that match the latest academic standards in writing literature reviews.
Whenever you order a project from them, the next thing you expect from your professor is a recognition letter for your stellar paper. Their customized thematic help writing a literature review cuts across undergraduate and postgraduate levels. You will find their prices quite affordable, even with the excellent quality they strive to achieve in every project.
Pen.camp is not a newbie to the academic writing arena – they have been here for a long, and they know every need of college students. As such, they have personalized writing services that will help you crack any task that comes your way. With their seasoned literature review writers, you can find all the help you need with:
- Write my nursing literature review
- D. literature review writing services
- Write my critical literature review Canada
- Essay samples for inspiration
- Master’s research proposal
- Book review for college students in the USA
You can also find a literature review writer in Philosophy, Engineering, Finance, Business, or Psychology. They offer the perfect choice for those who wish to buy a literature review from top experts in the US.
Every time you try out this ‘write my literature review’ service, you will always have a reason to come back. Most reviews show that students enjoy ordering papers from pen.camp because of their attractive discounts and freebies. Their top-quality papers also make it a darling for many college students in the USA. Their hot deals include:
- Great team of professional writers: They have over 500 custom literature review writers holding top academic qualifications. These writing experts have great testimonials, decades of writing experience, and high ratings.
- Effortless ordering process: They will only require you to fill out an order form, hit the ‘write my literature review for me’ and get your paper! You should not have to worry about lengthy registration and sign-up processes.
- A user-friendly interface: You can order your paper or chat with your writer on their website painstakingly. There are no pop-up notifications or agitating ads that you will see on their website in the process of making your order.
- Diversity of writing services: These professionals can handle any literature review task you send their way. Their higher degrees in various fields have developed the muscle and expertise to crush any project.
With their vast presence on almost all social media platforms, you can ascertain the legibility of all these benefits.
Why wait and fail yet you can get help from the best literature review writing service? They have a qualified writer for any task you may have.
3. QuickWriter – Best For Urgent Help Writing A Literature Review
Every student is familiar with the rush that comes with urgent orders. Some even end up spending sleepless nights and long days to complete such assignments. However, quickwriter.com is known for its host of writers who can complete tasks overnight or during the day. Students who use this help with literature review applause it for its speed and accuracy. One review stated, ‘Whenever I need help with my literature review, I always run to quickwriter.com because of the assurance that you will sleep warm after that.’
Their quick ‘pay someone to write my literature review’ services are always accurate, and quality is guaranteed. College students in the US also can explore technical projects because of this literature review assignment help. With a 4.8/5 approval rating out of 300 reviewers, you can be confident that these guys are the real deal in literature review help writing.
If you have any task related to writing, quickwriter.com should be your first stop. They will always ensure that you score top grades while gaining maximum knowledge in your field. Whether you want to buy a literature review paper or find a sample for your motivation, quickwriter.com is up to the task. Here is an excerpt of their writing services that you will find on their website:
- Writing a literature review outline.
- Completing a literature review on the gender pay gap America
- Dissertation literature reviews help
- Case study writing assistance
- Term paper help
- Do my homework services
All their services are a sure recipe for success and gaining academic prowess. They will set the scene for your rock star performance with their skilled academic writers.
There are a lot of untapped academic opportunities that you can tap into with a literature review writer online from quickwriter.com. When you pay for a literature review from this service, you will experience a dynamic shift in how you view academic assignments, especially the tedious ones. You will also get:
- Friendly prices that fit your bill: Their ‘write my dissertation literature review’ services start from $5.85/100 words. You can also knock your work into shape with as low as $3.90 for every 100 words.
- Help with odd assignments: Do you have timed quizzes or technical chemistry experiments that stress you? Let quickwriter.com help you solve whatever project your lecturer throws at you.
- Special plans for bulk projects allow students to pay for large literature review projects in installments. If you have an order exceeding $500, do not worry about paying all that amount in a single instance.
- A 60-day warranty quality: Students who do not feel satisfied can appeal for their work for free. Their writers are ready to fine-tune the work to meet all your expectations.
With Quickwriter.com, getting an excellent grade is not an option but a sure deal. With zero return rates, students now have a chance of graduating without worrying about low grades.
If you pay someone to write a literature review from quickwriter.com, you can rest easy knowing that a vetted expert is handling your assignment. You will have less room for poor grades and more room for life!
4. JustDoMyEssay – Best For Cheap Literature Review Help
Have you been playing whack-a-mole with your literature review tests? Well, this dissertation literature review writing service is sure enough to turn around your worst fears into your best moments. Justdomyessay.com has earned the title ‘The Plan A for All B-Subjects.’ When they buy literature review papers from this service, many students say they rise a step higher in their academic performance. Others say that these literature review writers know what angry professors are and prescribe the best ‘medicine.’
In terms of customer experience, you cannot compare their services with those of other companies. They portray excellent problem-solving skills and demonstrate high patience and understanding. You might even think that you are talking to your long-time friend! Their cheap literature review writing services in the UK also make them top the board for the most impressive academic helpers.
Justdomyessay.com can help students complete any written assignment, whatever the subject. Their services are limited to literature review help and proofreading and editing services. You can therefore pay someone to write a literature review or any of the following types of assistance:
- Buy dissertation literature review
- Write my women pay inequality literature review
- Systematic help with literature review
- Coursework writing services
- Technical and statistical services
- Personal statement writing services
All their papers are consistent and focused on the student’s instructions. Reviews show that their writers carefully structure and logically arrange all assignments.
When you type ‘help me write my literature review,’ justdomyessay.com writers will swing into action and provide you with nothing short of world-class projects. They have the best UK writers who effortlessly help students navigate the murky waters of their academic pursuits. Top benefits include:
- 60-day money-back guarantee: When you get a paper from them and feel that it does not match up to your standards, you can always request a refund. The fact that it extends to 60 days shows you how genuine they are with this offer.
- First-rate dissertation literature review writing service: You will enjoy a VIP experience from the choice of writers, ease of ordering, the customer service. They offer the best because they know you deserve more than what you think about yourself.
- ENL-only custom writers: They only recruit writing assistants from the US and UK who craft grammatically correct and captivating papers.
- A loyalty program to keep you glued: Whenever you pay for a literature review, you get the point that helps you unlock a discount option. The three options include; 5% off, 10% off, and 15% off, each unlocked when you attain a certain number of points.
With justdomyessay.com, you will achieve greater academic heights and save on your limited resources.
It is the ideal literature review service for college students who want to make a difference in their grades and enjoy prestigious academic accolades.
5. GetEssayToday – Best For Technical Literature Review Help
There are times when you attend all your classes, take notes, and read the recommended books but still fail in your exam. That is where getessaytoday.com takes over with its best literature review writing service. Whether you are not a native English speaker or do not receive the right academic support from your tutors, getessaytoday.com can help you.
Students who have been struggling with difficult topics in various fields have very positive words to say about this service. They say that the writers on this platform are peculiar, especially with their unique approach to various problems. Their quality exceeds even the expectations of the meanest professors in college. Furthermore, students also enjoy various benefits when they get help from this literature review service. It is a writing service with the most positive reviews, especially in New York and adjacent states.
If you think, ‘I need someone to write my literature review now,’ you better try this service. It offers help with all the problems college students face and guarantee professional assistance in all fields. Students who struggle to complete the complex tests will find this a haven. The superior writing services offered include:
- Buy literature review paper for college
- Dissertation proposal writing
- MBA essay writing help
- Statistical and technical research paper writing help
- Best academic writing services
- Report writing services
- Course writing help
Students will always have a reason to smile when they land on this website because all they need is readily available. They do not fall short of writers and editors in all these fields.
Getting literature review help from this service is like visiting the rich gold mines of Macassa, Canada. There is always more to everything they offer, and you will not resist the urge to make a second order after the first one. Try this best literature review writing service today and enjoy:
- Original papers from professionals do not offer room for plagiarized papers or reused assignments. Every writer develops a paper from scratch after a deep research and brainstorming session with the rest of the team. That is why their success rate is always at 4.95/5.
- Help without restraint: Students can get academic papers in any format, level, subject, or deadline. There is no curtailment to what you can order from this ‘write my literature review’ service.
- Appropriate and trustworthy guarantees: Over the years I have used this service, their confidentiality, security, and money-back guarantees have been reliable. At no time have I seen them violate any of the policies regarding these guarantees.
- Strong proofreading and editing team: Before you get your final copy, the paper first goes through a strict and thorough editing process with hawk-eyed editors. They ensure that the project is free from any mistake that might cost you your academic fortune.
The single step to academic success begins with a paper from getessaytoday.com!
All their papers present expert thoughts and meet lecturers’ expectations, as seen in the top grades achieved. It would be my best pick for a student who wants to make it to the top ranks, especially in an Engineering or Medical school.
Getting Help With Literature Review
You can now agree that when you buy literature review online, there is no limit to the possibilities you can achieve! Students from New York, Canada, and other states agree that with these ‘pay for literature review’ services, learning has become an exciting experience. The initial feelings of hatred for some courses or tutors quickly fade away when you begin using any of these assignment helpers. They have the best writers and proofreading experts who have contributed to the success of many top brains you see today. Those who refute online writing services can see what they have been missing from the benefits discussed above.
So, the next time you are wondering, ‘I need help with my literature review,’ remember that there are already five options in front of you. Any of these has the potential to make you achieve the impossible in any field.
But before we wind up, here are some important facts for your consideration when you want to pay for a literature review.
How To Find A Good Literature Review Writing Service
Over 100 writing services exist in New York alone to buy literature reviews. However, not all writing services will guarantee top scores or quality papers. Research shows that the flooded market of academic writers is only after getting money from students. Some of these are not even writers in the first place – they only want to make a living by conning students.
That is why you need to understand the dynamics of finding the right company to buy a literature review. Some of the best ways of accomplishing this are as follows:
- First, identify the type of help you need : Most of these writing services offer help in specific niches or academic levels. Therefore, you will need to determine whether you need a literature review writer for your essay, research paper, or dissertation. It will prevent you from ordering a paper from a particular service which in real sense doesn’t offer what you need.
- Proceed to look at the latest reviews and ratings for various services : You may not have the time to visit every individual paper writer, but a review site can help greatly. The top review services will point out the quality, customer service experience, price range, and feedback from previous customers. It will help you identify the right service for your academic need and budget. Nonetheless, you cannot trust all review sites as some have a biased viewpoint.
- Try out the sample papers from the service : Asking for a sample paper is the best way of ascertaining the quality of a paper writer. It will show you the writing style, format, and vocabulary of their writers and help you determine whether they are the best match for your project or not.
- Begin with a less urgent and casual project : Do not begin with a paper that may cost you in case of any delays or mishaps in writing. Casual projects will give you a chance to know how the writers will tackle your delicate or urgent task. If they can deliver on time and give you a high-quality paper, then you can trust them with your subsequent work.
These steps will help you find a literature review writer who will be instrumental in your success journey. Remember that it is always necessary to conduct due diligence on a writing service before giving out your assignment to them. You do not want to get expelled or face other academic disciplinary measures because of plagiarized papers or low-quality assignments.
Top Benefits of Using Literature Review Services
Finding a helping hand always comes with a list of benefits. While many look at it from relieving students of the numerous tasks on their table, there is another side to it. With a professional paper writing service , you can:
- Understand a concept better : The writers on these services have long years of experience and deep mastery of their niches. Therefore, they can offer you various approaches to completing even the most technical assignments.
- Keep fit and socially active : You will have time for other activities and engagements rather than sitting down the whole day to complete a project.
- Save your money and time : The availability of cheap writing services enables you to achieve much even with limited resources. You will not have to endure long research hours or struggle with a difficult paper.
- Become an authority in a particular niche : The expert advice will propel you to greater academic research and subsequent excellence.
I would describe online literature review help as a ladder to success. Just put your first step on the ladder and let the rest unravel.
Is Using Literature Review Writing Help Safe?
The notion that any online assistance is not legit has made many students shun away from this valuable resource. However, using such assistance is not as evil as people label it, especially in the 21 st century. It is safe to order a paper online and score top-grade results that will transform your academic performance.
Once you conduct all the background research on a particular literature review writing service, you can proceed to make your order. Legit writing companies will guarantee the safety of your details and the quality of the work delivered.
How To Order A Literature Review Paper
The standard procedure of requesting a literature review project from any service is as follows:
- Fill in the order form and view bids
- Choose a writer and reserve money
- Watch the progress of your project
- Give a rating for your writer and download your paper
It takes less than five minutes to order your literature review paper from any writing service using the process above.
FAQ ON THE BEST LITERATURE REVIEW WRITING SERVICE
1. can i pay someone to write my literature review.
Yes! Various writing companies offer literature review papers to students and professionals. Depending on your budget, you can pay for a literature review paper and enjoy top scores. The various writing services ensure that they offer papers of all types and subjects to ensure that students succeed and get value for their money.
2. What is the best literature review writing website?
The best is a writing service that helps you succeed with quality papers and meets all your requirements! Whenever you make an order, the final project should reflect your writing needs and instructions that you gave to the writer. If a writer imposes their ideas on you and does not listen to what you want, that is a sign of a poor writing service. A reputable literature review writing website should also be secure and guarantee the safety of your banking details. It should also offer you prices that fit your budget and match the quality of work delivered.
3. Are literature review services legit?
Absolutely! They have all the necessary operating licenses and certificates in their areas of operation. Some countries have specific laws that regulate the practice and conduct of literature review services. To check for the legitimacy of a writing service, first, check if it has an SSL certificate. Also, look at what past users have to say about it and their ratings of the various services offered by the company. It is also advisable to survey the available sample work to ensure the quality offered.
4. How long does a literature review take to write?
The time taken to complete any project depends on various factors. If it is for a simple essay, it may take less than three hours, while other bulk projects like dissertations and theses may take even a month. The time also depends on the experience of the writer. If an experienced writer is handling the assignment, the time may be shorter than you may think. A complex and technical literature review will also take more time because of the research needed. A professional writing service with a team of writers, editors, and proofreaders may take a week or so.
RELATED ARTICLES MORE FROM AUTHOR
Top 3 Websites Offering Comprehensive Nursing Essay Writing Service
Top 4 Residency Personal Statement Writing Services to Succeed With Application
Writing an Argumentative Essay That Captivates Your Readers
3 Ways to Create a Better Learning Environment
7 High-Paying Jobs In Education
Top 6 Reasons to Study in London
Leave a reply cancel reply.
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
In-person is back! Join us in Amsterdam for the 2023 European Compliance & Ethics Institute!
World summit ai americas, responsible business europe 2023, merck kgaa darmstadt germany innovation cup 2023, transform payments usa 2023, what is the world business forum, featured articles.
Authenticity at Work: Be Honest, is it a Good Thing?
Chatpocalypse Now: with ChatGPT the Question is Not, “Is this Technology Ready for Us?” but, “Are We Ready for it?”
How New Age Entrepreneurs are Changing the Way We Think About Business
Layoffs in Tech: Redistribution of Resources Amid a Tech Transformation
Are You Ready to Lead in a Digital World? The Opportunities and Challenges of Global Teams
Back to the Future: The Return and Rise of E-Surveillance at Work
Innovation and Creation in Ever-Advancing Artificial Intelligence
Sounding the Alarm: Early Warning Systems to Build Nature-Positive and Climate Resilient Businesses
Accelerating Business Process Optimisation with Machine Learning
A Guide to Online Payment Transaction Fees and Pricing Models
The Role Of Mobile Learning In The Future Of Remote Work
Connecting the Unconnected in the Automotive Industry Four Ecosystems that are Reshaping Automotive Industry Collaborations
Robot Travel Agency: A Warm and Technological Welcome
Riversoft Makes the Connection: From Travel Services to Medical Data Via NLP
What’s Next for TravelTech? Insights from Riversoft CEO, Alex Kuo
Thriving as an Ecosystem Partner
The Power of Big Tech Platforms Has Gone Too Far
Best Practices for Mobile UI Design
What Makes a Product Smart?
The Beauty of Traditional Japanese Architecture as an Art Form to the World
How to Set Up Your New Office Space
ChatGPT and Its Impact on Author Transparency in Scientific and Academic Journals
Machine Learning Quantization: What Is It and How Is It Important for AI Projects
Why Presentation Design Is Important for Business Reports
How to Create a Brand Identity Design
Frontiers in the Neurobiology of Values: New Challenges for Mental Health Professionals in the New Landscape of Work
Strategy & management.
How Business Owners Can Prevent Personal Injuries
7 Most Common Workplace Injuries
A Week to Remember in Finance: From the Silicon Valley Bank Crash to Panic at Credit Suisse
King of the SMM Panel – Just Another Panel
Types and Responsibilities of Nowadays IT Teams
Getting the Word Out: How to Effectively Advertise as a Small Business
The Importance of a Good Logistical Team Behind a Business
Malta Invites Non-EU Entrepreneurs to Start Up in Malta
Best Places to Buy Twitter Followers From the USA For Cheap
Best partner for business growth.
Payke: High Tech to Enrich the Japan Experience
Extending The Time Equation: How TimeXtender Helps Businesses Save Considerable Time, Money by Automating Data Management Efforts
Future-proofing payment systems: the silver lining is in the cloud
Getting the AI edge: An exclusive interview with MobiDev CEO Oleg Lola
Promise and Challenge: AI in the Trade Finance Industry
ZeroBounce COO Brian Minick on Getting Better at Email Marketing
Refining the Search for Executive Talent in Europe
Re-creating the Trust of a Village in a Digital, Global Market: Insights From Trulioo CEO Steve Munford
Want to Succeed in Business? Get your Culture in Good Shape
Not Lost in Translation: Making the Data Make Sense
Scopus and Web of Science are good databases to start with for any research topic and literature review. Scopus. Scopus is a large
The majority of these sites focus on literature reviews in the social ... an excellent site to learn how to write this particular literature
All Answers (3) · 1- https://www.scopus.com · 2- http://webofknowledge.com · 3- https://scholar.google.com.
Keys to finding them in some of our best databases are: ... Step 1: Enter topic search terms and add: “literature review” or “review of
Arts & Letters Daily, current year only · Bryn Mawr Classical Review · DHQ (Digital Humanities Quarterly) · Early Modern Literary Studies · EBR:
Start With Multidisciplinary Databases · ProQuest Home (All Databases) This link opens in a new window · Gale Group (All Gale Databases) This link opens in a new
The 10 Best Academic Research Sources · 1. Google Scholar · 2. JSTOR · 3. Library of Congress · 4. PubMed Central · 5. Google Books · 6. Science.gov.
5 Tools for Easy Literature Review (With 2 Bonus Tools) · SciSpace is a one-stop solution for an effective literature search and barrier-free
15 Scholarly search engines every student should bookmark · 1. Google Scholar · 2. Google Books · 3. Microsoft Academic · 4. WorldWideScience · 5.
PapersForge is one of the most reputable literature review writing services, known for the timely delivery, top-notch team of UK and US writers